Monday 11 November 2013

A Blogger: Being Invincible, Known or The Ultimate.

Assalamualaikum...

Hi readers!

This is just my every day random thoughts. I was updating the blog here and there and it suddenly came to my mind. The first intention of posting or even start your own blog is to just write. Anything under the sun, under the ocean... anything. Usually a simple minded blog writer would write their everyday routine.. waking up, brushed, bathed, make up the bed, breakfast, and yada yada yada... It then goes to your work, family, the nearby shops near your house, the park etc.

Life is just too big to share in just one blog. One has a mind that is different from another. The Malays says it "Rambut sama hitam, hati siapa tahu" or "Darah sama merah" anything alike but there will be an obvious different even in twins. Back to the blogger, the same formula applies. I have my own set of mind. So are you. But i may not be as intelligent and IT minded or business minded as any of you out there. Some may have the character of a perfectionist who always looks at one thing clean, neat, smart, in line and rulers. Some prefer messy, boxed, empty and spacious, dirty etc. Some will look at the dustbin as an inspiration, an art while another may see it as something that you have to get rid off.


Before i started to blog actively, i read and watched some of the blogs in the net. What are the trends in the blogging society? I couldn't find a specific blog. But what i find it interesting are the bloggers themselves. Most of the bloggers build their blog slowly and improved by watching tutorial blogs. How to add post, how to add pages, how to do this and that. Make it small, make it wider, make blink. Add some advertisements, plugins, shortcuts, etc. Those are the basics. I took almost 3 years to just add a post in my blog. What not other functions which are totally unfamiliar to me whose not an IT Tech. The fact that i can type 15 words in 10 seconds was my proudest achievements. Just imagine myself after successfully adding a song, i mean a widget they say to make my blog sounded better and look better. I literally jumped and shrieked! Hooray to myself and thanks to the tutorials. I salute to those bloggers who like me, pushed themselves and create a blog which are actually readable, fun and easy to follow (Wah! Perasan! Mau kena kutuk juga ni).

And talks about "Kutuk" or blog condemning, harsh critics and comments, i find it another story all together. It's disturbing to see some blogs actually kutuk another blogger. Those comments might scar the bloggers. As i was saying earlier, we have different set of mind. I may find your overly decorated striking pink background a sore to my eyes, but that's because i like pastel color & soft colors which you might think mine are like a funeral page, dead and boring. Try search a blog that is so into rock metal music and dark ghetto concept. If even using the word "ghetto" irritates me and why do i ever put it as dark? Ghetto means a part of a city where the minority lives usually the poor ones. But being poor does not mean it's dark. Being poor does not mean you're a minority.

I came from a family which i consider used to be poor, we had just enough. But my parents never let us sleep in dirty dark places, everything must be clean. Poor does not mean you're dirty, messy. I used to wear second hand clothes, ate leftovers from kenduri, bathed in runny rivers with few other kids. I don't level that kind of life style ghetto or poor. It's luxury some one shared because they can't afford to waste. Get what what i mean? Not because we can't afford to have, but because they can't afford to waste. It's always the "seeing the bucket half full or half empty version".

Now, being a blogger (i actually call myself that.. huhu) one chooses to be invincible by ignoring others and hoped that nobody looked at your blog. Most of the bloggers i saw want readers and followers as much as they could have or at least be made known that "Hey! I've a blog too and it's cool. Come check out ) which i think i'm still in between these lines. Yes, at some point you want some one to read what you write. To have a two way communication and in this blog concept multi communication across the internet via the blog.

Then there's the Ultimate blogger. He/ She is just so amazing even if she updates on how her daughter practiced how to flush the toilet, gets almost 1000 comments. He might generate the most money through advertising columns in his blog or blogs. The ultimate blogger might just start a condemnation cycle over another and thousands followed. They might have developed a group of followers that they have to open up a fanpage blog. The ultimate blogger cannot be critised or you're over. The ultimate blogger in a way, became popular not only in the blogging cycle but the real world through TV's and what not. You people judge which one are you. The Invimcible, Known or the ultimate. 

Personally, i find an ultimate blogger is a blogger who writes good solid article, minded their bisness, thoaught well before commenting on others, have a good decent followers who shared the same idealistic idea and basically live the human ways. Make mistakes, learnt and moved on. With that, i wrap my ramblings and stop the thinking to make way for my nature needs. Hehe..

Until i came across such a heavy topic that needs sharing, please browsed my other pages and blogs available. Keep the numbers counting! hahaha


XOXO

Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment