Thursday 1 November 2012

Qurban Eid Adha

Assalamualaikum loveliest,

Happy Eid Adha if i'm not too late. Aunty kakak went back to my hometown in Kota Bharu 2 days before raya. The journey was life changing. I'm never going back again driving. We started the drive at 11 pm and arrived at 12 noon the next day. Usually at 1 am we'll reach Merapoh for supper. This time We reached Merapoh for SUBUH. Ayayai.. what an experience. 




But the rest of the days were great! My family had 3 majlis Akikah on the same day. 3 of my cute girls each from my brothers (Uncle Joe and Uncle Haq) and my little sister (Aunty Nad) were born this year. My brothers qurban 2 goats each and my sister took 1 part of a cow. My brothers held it at my elder sister's house while Aunty Nad did it at her Mother In law's house. So, i don't have to prepare, cook and clean the house. Yeay!


By the way this pelamin thingy was decorated and created from scratch by Iman's Mommy and Daddy themselves. It's open for booking. Seriously!  


Right! Don't compare me with Iman's ok. She had a Korean look daddy and my sister was a bit fairer than i am. so.. shuuush.. 

But we all loved the decorations. It was Iman's Daddy's effort and creative ideas of her Mommy. They finished it at 12 pm and guests came just in the nick of time they're done. Fuuh.. Gigeh sangat kan?? And i would say than i am the most favorite Aunty Iman had. She only laughed and talked the goo goo gaa gaa talks with me.. though as it seem i understand her when i'm not!! Hahaha.. she sleeps better with me in my arms.. heheh.. Makcik makcik says.. "Cik Anne rasa macam tilam dunlop.. sebab tu Iman suka.. lena tidur" hahaha.. what ever! 


Well then, i've tons of stories to tell but so little time. Maybe next time. 

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment