Tuesday 23 October 2012

DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.

Assalamuaikum semua,


It's been a while. Aunty kakak was so busy with work and stuffs and happenings in my life. Last week my sister in law had a miscarriage. Then my little sister had a car crash and admitted to the hospital. Both are worrying things in my life plus the work. So, i've no time to update you guys. And the ATM vs Kelantan football game which i attended half time.. Yeay Kelantan won!! Heeee



Rather than sharing with you my not so many trips today, i just cannot ignore myself of the things people always do. Taking things for granted and biting the hands that fed you. I know when you helped someone, you must not expect returns much more in value. A hand shared with sincerity should be rewarded in the afterlife if not hereafter. I did and i did it with all my heart to help. It worked. My assistance seem to be of a huge help on these people. Be it to make amends between 2 people, providing temporary shelters to those who need a roof for a while in travel or simply being nice to them. But they seem to be too comfortable with it.
They knew that if they fight again, i would step in and mediate them. They make sure i knew every problem they had so they can make me adhere to their requests. Shelters are now their home. Making themselves at comfy. Instead of just a pillow and a blanket, they extended themselves to other personal things. Being nice is now no more a luxury to them which they must appreciate. Being nice is just mere courtesy to oblige. Bak kata orang melayu, "Diberi betis, mahukan paha". 



One must know that everyone cannot escape problems. We face problems every seconds and every day of our life. It sometimes makes us weaker, less spirited, dumb founded, blurred but sometimes it will grow us stronger, better and a good achiever if not a genius. It is how you tackle the issues at hand. How you see the hole. Will you go deeper and find gold and fortune or will you just let yourself think that the hole will suck you down and let death awaits. I might have my negative modes some other times or maybe, when i think nothing can be done and none can help and its the dead end. But most of my time, i'm thinking of a way out, a solution, a roller machine to make the dead end continue its new path even though i'm not sure where it should lead me. At least i'm thinking, the least to make others beside me feel less miserable than the state i am. Astaghfirullahalazim. God forgive me for i have not being sincere in my aid.
I may be rambling about things you wouldn't understand. Come, let me make you see. 



Situation 1:
A fights B. A left B and never spoke. B missed A for their friendship and long relationship. A asked me to help. Being concern, I stepped in. I set a meeting to meet them both face to face. I provide the place, the time, the atmosphere. They talked, they fought, the blasted each other, they cried and they are ok now. But they need time to forgive and they need time to decide. I give space and time. Rather than deciding on their terms, they told me all the unnecessary problems which would affect their relationship. I'm caught. If i extend my help further  i would have to help them on other things. It will be a chain and the ball would still roll on my aid. No solution. Instead of a simple help, i ended up settling most of their problems. Assisting they would say.  But you know what, if you're strong enough to tell yourself to decide there and then, you don't need more than one assistance. 



Situation 2:
A friend came and ask to spend a few nights at your house. She then have to invite a friend in order to finish a project. Both of them occupied part of your house. A few days become a week. They said nothing of leaving. Then they bought you your groceries, gave you monies. No i'm not renting. It wasn't the deal. They took up your personal spaces and became a nuisance to your housemates. My housemates were being nice. A week has now became almost a month, and now they peek on your cars, machines etc as if they say "hey, get out from here.. it's comfy and i like it. I'll take it from you". That friend actually have a house, rented a room in just 10-20 KM away from my house and they traveled over the state boundaries every day but come back to my house eventually. 



Situation 3:
That, being nice was no more appreciated. It's not anymore thought as a burden to that person who had actually gave almost everything to help you. It's now a new concept. "I told you my problem. You must help and no matter what until i settled it regardless of if its you problem or my problem.. because you are kind". I may be a sinned person for not being sincere enough. 



This is my challenge. Allah is testing me. Allah is teaching me to help sincerely and to Allah i pray that whatever problems anyone had in their lives, be resolved and may their hearts be clear of pure greed for more and more and more.

This is my lament. Aunty Kakak is exhausted. Astaghfirullahalazim.
Luv ya.  

No comments:

Post a Comment