Sunday 20 November 2011

A Definition Made Not Clear

Assalamualaikum semua. 


(Gambar Aunty Kakak kna Stalked dari dalam Khemah) :P

Now, Aunty Kakak baru ada peluang nak write and share with you gurls and guys out there. Seriously Aunty Kakak saaaannnggggaaaaaatttttt sibuk. Buat apa oun tak tahu.. hehe.. but now that i have some time to spare.. here goes..


Today, Aunty Kakak nak share about a frend. A Very Dear Good Frend that i Love so much. Sangat baik, sangat prihatin (time dia nak prihatin lah) dan sangat pandai mengambil kesempatan (and i let it be).. tak per tak kisah diambil kesempatan.. tapi Aunty Kakak starts to find it annoying. When times dia perlu dan ada kepentingan... dia akan contact me. But when there is no such necessity for me to be and hang around, i will be left out for like few days or worst maybe weeks.   

Aunty Kakak tahu i'm just a good frend who will always be there to help, tapi... jgn lah obvious sangat kan.. jaga hati lorh.. Dia wants me to be invincible. Friends and Family don't have to know who i am. Amboi dah rasa macam pempuan simpanan hokey! 

If i'm not proactive enuf to introduce myself the other day to family dia.. hadoi.. foreber and eber la Aunty Kakak tak kan diperkenalkan. Family Aunty Kakak dah knal kot dia. Dah siap sembang borak minum kat mamak lagi (just that 1 time la) hehe.. (exaggerate plak Aunty Kakak). I knew family dia like almost every siblings, cousins and nephews. 

As a good friend i respect dia punya privacy. I never Q why dia tak angkat telipon when in my presence. I never Q who smses quite more often every 5 mins dan dia tak even peek phone dia. I never Q siapa yang call dia at wee hours like 10.30 to 11.45 pm when dia with me having late nite supper. NEVER. But deep in, i do care.. Though its not a routine utk dia report to me dia punya whereabouts unless i asked which i seldom do. 

(Whoah... reading back all those that i wrote.. seems like i've fallen in love and in a state of early jealousy.. AM I?)

Ok lah Aunty Kakak tak mau pening2. Hari ni Aunty Kakak nk ge Swimming. Release tensen. Harap2 tak hujan lebat. Kalau tak Pool tutup huhuhu.. Next time ya gojes!   

1 comment: